Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is bliss?

Welcome to my first ever attempt at blogging.  Hope you will enjoy it and share my bliss.  What is your bliss?  What makes you happy?  What brings you joy?  Family, friends, fall colors, the first snow, hot cocoa, cooking, photography, crafting, decorating.  These are just a few of the ways that I find my bliss. 

We spent the weekend at the cabin a couple weeks ago.  We got our first taste of winter with a touch of snow - a beautiful backdrop to the gorgeous fall colors.  Our family cabin is in the Uintahs near Mirror Lake. There really is no place like it on earth.  Good food,  relaxation and fun - that is our bliss.

My kids are my bliss.  They fill me with heavenly joy.  It is so fun to see the fine adults they have become. I love to see them pursue their interests.  Bryson is becoming quite the amazing photographer (I will post some of his photos soon) and Jacey has developed a love for crafting and cooking and yes, even sewing.  They make me proud.  It has been so fun to welcome our son-in law Adam into our family too.  He makes us smile, but better yet - he makes Jacey smile! 


 THIS is Rod's bliss.  A fly rod and  Christmas Meadows and he is a happy, happy guy. My children have learned to be patient and entertain themselves over the years as their Dad can fish for hours.  Bryson is developing that same love for fishing .


bliss (blis) n. Perfect Happiness, Heavenly Joy



1 comment:

  1. Lisa, you're amazing! I love all your Fall/Halloween decorations, your house is the coolest year-round!!! You have such a great family, I love the pictures and reading your thoughts! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete